Followup Re: ssh2 -Thanks to everybody

roland wrote:
I THANK EVERYBODY FOR THIS EXTENSIVE HELP.
And I hope next time this person-attacker will wait until after my Holiday

Roland

Thre are a number of bot machines and others that seem to be
brute force attacking systems. Has the attack set resumed after
your holiday?
bob

Command Line Interface - the only way to feel like you control the computer.