What device driver for a Geode GX2

What is the name for the device driver for a AMD Geode GX2 video 'card'?

My FC9 install did not recognize the GX2 and said the system was headless. Now I am without any xorg.conf. I wanted to try 'system-config-display --set-driver=...' to hopefully create a xorg.conf with the proper display driver.

And maybe all the other sections of xorg.conf will magically appear as well.