Re: f9 without pulseaudio.

> I'm sure that there is a "proper" way to do it, but I just put the
> following in rc.local and sound works :
>
> cd /dev/snd
> chmod 666 *

Thanks, that does it.
That could be the last hook that keeps me from moving from fc6 -> f9.

Thanks again.

And, there IS a file somewhere (I cant find it at the moment) that causes
some files to be set to the 'users' ownership when a new user logs in, things
like console and X11 things.  This probably wants to go there if I could
remember where 'there' was.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg dwf com