Re: Configuration file setting user permissions.

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 00:29 -0700, Reg Clemens wrote:
> There is a configuration file that is used to set the permissions
> of a list of files to the user, when that user logs in.
> Things like the audio files, possibly X11.
>
> I cant remember the name of that file, can someone help?

Perhaps you're thinking of:  "/etc/security/console.perms",
"/etc/udev/rules.d/10-console.rules", or something related to console
handling (which deals with giving the console user more ability to use
the hardware than networked users).

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.7-53.fc9.i686