Re: Problem with dbus ??

Amitakhya Phukan wrote:

Hi all,

I am on F-10. Since a week, whenever I run a yum update or yum
install, I get the following error.

- --------------------------------------
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on
:1.71:/org/freedesktop/PackageKit: dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied: A security policy in place
prevents this sender from sending this message to this recipient, see
message bus configuration file (rejected message had interface
"org.freedesktop.DBus.Introspectable" member "Introspect" error name
"(unset)" destination ":1.71")

This has been discussed extensively in this list. See the mail on fedora-announce list as well. Merely running yum update on the command line should fix this issue now.

Rahul