FOSDEM 2009 in Brussels (Feb 7-8)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 11:42:19 UTC 2008

Hey Fedora folks in Europe!

We're organizing FOSDEM 2009 over on the Fedora Wiki, and we need you to
do a few things:

(1) Sign up if you will attend.
(2) Take a look at the list of things we need, and put your name next to
anything you can bring.
(3) Sign up to give a talk in the Fedora dev room, if you are
interested.
(4) Make a note on the FOSDEM accomodation page telling folks where you
are staying.

If you volunteer to take care of getting some swag made, the Fedora
Project will reimburse you. Similarly, if you are a community member,
and you either man the booth or speak in the dev room, and you need some
travel sponsorship, please email me privately.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2009

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/Accommodation

Hope to see you there,
Max