K3B , burning a audio CD Project

FC8/k3b-1.0.5-3.fc8

Using the K3B New Audio Project.

The audio files I'm trying to burn are Wav Mpeg Layer 3 Audio.

What App. would I use to convert them so K3B will burn them.

K3B Error Message
Unable to handle the following files due to an unsupported format:
You may manually convert these audio files to wave using another application supporting the audio format and then add the wave files to the K3b project.