Re: K3B , burning a audio CD Project

Rex Dieter wrote:
Jim wrote:

FC8/k3b-1.0.5-3.fc8

Using the K3B New Audio Project.

The audio files I'm trying to burn are Wav Mpeg Layer 3 Audio.

What App. would I use to convert them so K3B will burn them.

K3B Error Message
Unable to handle the following files due to an unsupported format:
You may manually convert these audio files to wave using another
application supporting the audio format and then add the wave files to
the K3b project.

rpmfusion.org, you're looking to install k3b-extras-freeworld

-- Rex

I do have  k3b-extras-freeworld   installed.