Re: Fedora 10 Live USB

Peter Kim wrote:
I created Fedora 10 Live USB today and played with it for a while.
I just found out that none of the configurations and privately installed software were not saved at all when I booted with USB again at home. I thought that I could save my personal settings and software to USB. Am I wrong?

No but when you are creating a live usb, you should enable persistence support. Refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_create_and_use_Live_USB#Data_Persistence

Or is there any special procedure that I have to perform before I shut down?

No.

Rahul