Re: Firefox: US English language pack not installed by default?

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 21:28 +0000, g wrote:
> i do not find where there can be any changes made in language
> selection

I would have thought something like the (your) preferred language
selection, in the page content part of the preferences might affect what
language(s) it thinks you can use.  But I don't see it making any
difference.  Perhaps it looks at the user locale?  (I don't feel like
changing that, to test it.)

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.7-53.fc9.i686