Re: dmraid & mkinitrd under F10 x86_64 (No Puppies Harmed)

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:09:44 -0500
"Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622 gmail com> wrote:

> From what I've seen, this can be done through initrd/mkinitrd some
> how,

Apparently, I don't understand what you are trying to do. I am running
software raid on three i386 machines and one x86_64 machine, and I have
never needed any magic.

Perhaps if you posted your fstab, and the output of parted -l, I would
understand your problem well enough to offer some useful advice.

--
Chuck
http://www.pacificsites.com/~ccrayne/charles.html