Re: F10, VMware Server 2.0, and selinux

My recollection is that I did not have a problem with VMWare Server 1.x on FC7-10 and SELinux.  I was unpleasantly surprised after being somewhat forced to V2.0 by a FC10 Kernel update that I had to turn off SELinux.

Does anyone know for sure that V2.0 does run with RHEL5 and SELinux?  If it works as suggested, then that would be a line of attack to fix the problem.

One issue of interest for me is V20. fails and I can find nothing logged that points to the problem.  Is there any way to get better diagnostics on the problem?

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=312423&topic_id=65340&forum=10#forumpost312423
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame lats yless4u com au