Re: Video Capture

homburg tips-Q com wrote:
Not specific to Fedora (my apologies in advance). Can
someone suggest a method by which I could capture flash/flv
content? In other words, I want to capture a streaming
video to disk. Can this be done?

I have never tried actual streaming content, if the content is in an flv file you can just grab it with any of several scripts. I have them for old yuoutube, current youtube, and {something I needed at the time and forget}. You just give it the URL and optionally the filename where you want it.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>