Re: gnome sound recorder

On Tue, 2008-12-16 at 16:44 +0000, N. James Bridge wrote:
> ... somehow Sound recorder has got messed
> up. It now records a sound which stutters on playback, with little bits
> of sound interspersed with silence. ...

I have now got things working again by disconnecting the webcam and then
rebooting. Simple reboot was ineffective and Sound recorder was working
when the webcam was connected before. Presumably it's got something to
do with the mike in the webcam being recognised as another input device

--
N. James Bridge <james xmas demon co uk>