Re: Video Capture

I'm late to the thread. Most of the time you'll find the streaming
content in /tmp.  I wrote a longer explanation a while back here
<http://cookingwithlinux.com/node/38>  Just rename the Flash* file to
whatever.flv

Gar

begin:vcard
fn:Gar Nelson
n:Nelson;Gar
org:National Weather Service, Western Region;WFO Glasgow
adr:;;101 Airport Rd.;Glasgow;MT;59230;USA
email;internet:gar nelson noaa gov
title:ITO
tel;work:406.228.2850
x-mozilla-html:FALSE