Re: Setting up Linksys WRT54GL for Remote Server

Jim wrote:
Two boxes FC8-i386 behind a Linksys WRT54GL router, both boxes have a static IP. How do I set the router to allow me to connect by port 22 ssh to both boxes.

You probably only have one public IP so you can port-forward port 22 to only one inside address. You can pick a different port to forward to port 22 on the other box - or if you want more convenient access, set up something like openvpn between the private networks behind the routers.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com