mount point for new partition

Still trying to install F10 on a new box with vista pre-installed. Initially installation stopped after the message that anaconda was running. I found out that when I boot with the kernel option "text" I can get further. I haven't figured out why the graphical mode doen't work, maybe there is an issue with the videocard (NVIDIA). I have come to the point where I must choose the partition to install F10 on. I have created a new primary partition on the SATA hard drive, which I can recognize by its size, so the choice is easy. Now I have to give it a mount point. Here would like some advice. Should I name it "/"? I need some guidance here, because I never had to do these manual steps before. Usually the installer can find the newly created partition.
I appreciate your help.
Peter