starting gnome-terminal "sticky"

Hi,

two simple questions:

1. How can I start a gnome-terminal sticky (in terms of "stay in front
of screen") with a shell command?

2. as gnome terminal allows nice transparancy, how do I

	a) make it work with ncurses applications
	(rendering all bg colors transparent,
	not only the default one) or

	b) start gnome-terminal in a way that compiz can render it
	(and _only_ that single window) transparent

so if anyone can answer this, he/she can get a free beer the next time
he/she visits berlin :).

regards

christoph