How to request an updated file in the repos?

I've browsed around fedoraproject.org and can't find a pointer to the
process. I'm using gPodder and it is failing to load a particular
podcast because the python-feedparser is choking on some of the
Unicode. Whether it is malformed or not is beyond my understanding,
but the gPodder maintainer, Thomas Perl, suggest I request a patch to
the feedparser code per the posting here:
http://code.google.com/p/feedparser/issues/detail?id=128

Where can I post this request?

--
Ted Roche