Re: Evolution still asks me for all my passwords every time.

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 15:26 +1930, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Linuxguy123 <linuxguy123 gmail com> wrote:
> > Evolution asks me for all my passwords every time I start it.
> >
> > How do I fix this ?
>
> If you're running KDE, run 'pkill gnome-key' before running evolution.

I've done that.  Then when I do run evolution, it will ask me for my
keyring password, which is what I would expect it to do.   That session
will then run correctly.

But the next time I run evolution, its back to its old tricks of asking
me for all of the individual passwords.

Thanks