Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Armin Moradi <feng shaun gmail com> wrote:
> You can change the configuration in no time, but for me, the default works good!

Ahh -- Under "Preferences" -> "Behavior" -> "Always open in browser
windows" checkbox.  Sneaky, but I did find it.  That was easier than I
first thought.

I still feel that's the better default option, but I'm glad to know
its easier to set than I thought.

Mike