Re: Booting the FC10 Live CD - orca install

Christian wrote:
Hi all, I have just subscribed to this list. I just downloaded and booted the FC 10 Live CD, but have a question. Since I am visually impaired I rely on speech and or braille so I started the screen reader Orca after the CD had finished booting. I pressed Alt-F2 for run application then i typed orca and pressed enter. When accessibility has been enabled one needs to logout and log back in for the changes to take effect. I think I was logged out but i was not able to log back in. I don't know if I was placed in the username
 field, but I typed linux and th password linux but nothing happened.
What is the default username and would anyone be interested in trying this > thing out? I have been looking through the Fedora website, but have not found any instructions for accessibility. Best
regards and thanks, Christian

As a guess, you may need to be in the GUI screen for the screen reader to function, Alt-F7 or Alt-F8.