Keyboard/mouse not working

Hi List,
             I disabled some services this morning on my Fedora 10
machine. But after a reboot my keyboard and mouse stopped working. I
entered into run level 3 and enabled almost all the services, but with
no luck.
But if I am starting x from the shell (run level  3), everything is
working fine. Any pointers, what might have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Anoop