Re: PackageKit major annoyances

Mark wrote:

i did. i can't find the page that says which distro's are using packagekit..
Do you have a link for me?

That's a long list. The following (not a comprehensive list) distributions have contributors working on it.

Foresight, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Gentoo, Paldus ..

I will try and add this information to the packagekit.org FAQ later now that I have commit access again but the list of backends are already listed on the site and it should give you a good idea.

Rahul