Re: How do you start the desktops that come with Fedora 10

Morris.Marshael wrote:

How do you start the desktops that come with Fedora 10 and what desktop can be added?

It should have installed the desktop of your choice and that should come up at boot time.

If you are running at init level 3, the a simple 'startx' does the trick. I use this regularly on servers that I normally ignore, but every now and then I need graphics tools and so what about how much memory they eat up.