Re: install questions

If you did an update and didn't install anything after that then immediately "yum updated" again, then there shouldn't be anything to update.

On Dec 19, 2008, at 8:49 AM, Kevin Kempter wrote:

Hi All;

I just installed Fedora 10 and I immediately enabled the rpmfusion repos. I did a yum update and the rpmfusion repos were updated. I rebooted and did another yum update and got "No Packages marked for Update"

I would think there would be updates to apply.. The kernel that the install process installed for me is 2.6.27.7-134.fc10.x86_64 Is this the latest?

Have I done something wrong?

Thanks in advance

--
Peter Schwenk