Access a SMB share in Nautilus and terminal window

Hello list-

I use Fedora 9 x64 with GNOME.

If I'm accessing a SMB share in Nautilus, does the system actually mount that share anywhere in the local FS so I can access it from a terminal window? Or do I need to mount it separately in the terminal window to get access?

I've checked the /media and /mnt folders.

Thanks.

Brent Gardner