OT: Comcast permanent block on port 25

Comcast, in their infinite wisdom, has begun to block all inbound port 25 connections at my location.

I collect several mailing lists at my home domain which I have maintained for many years.

Plus, it has always been nice to have an email box that I could run my own spam filters on.

Because MicroSoft has created such a huge mess with spambots and the like, I have lost another privilege that not long ago was assumed, and now falls into a business only category.

I do not blame the consumers who are duped into buying computers with a pre-installed OS.

It is so VERY annoying that step by step, we lose individual freedoms because of corporate greed and incompetence.

Its somewhat like being in jail for something you did not do. Or so it seems to me.

Sorry for the rant.