Re: Access a SMB share in Nautilus and terminal window

Michael Cronenworth wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Access a SMB share in Nautilus and terminal window
From: Brent Gardner <brent gardner gmail com>
To: fedora-list redhat com
Date: 12/19/2008 10:18 AM

If I'm accessing a SMB share in Nautilus, does the system actually mount that share anywhere in the local FS so I can access it from a terminal window? Or do I need to mount it separately in the terminal window to get access?

It uses the ~/.gvfs/ mount point.

Thanks!  This is exactly what I was looking for.

Brent