Re: Plymouth Config

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
I have a mobo with an Intel 3100, when I edit the grub conf with the closest mode to what I want, 0x34B
it fails and asks me to scan. I scan and see its listed, and type it in manually and it boots? Is this what's
expected with the Intel chips, or is there something I can do?
Try appending "vga=0x34B" without the quotes in grub.conf right after rhgb quiet.

Rahul