Re: Anyone know how to get GNOME *not* to show files in background???

Reg Clemens wrote:
By default, GNOME shows all the files in your home directory in its
blue background.  In my case thats just a mess, files, little jpegs
that it can show, a mess.  Im either going to have to clean up my
home directory (not likely) or move everything to a subdirectory.

There MUST be a way to tell gnome *not* to do this, just leave the
blue background blue.

Someone want to give me a pointer on how to do this?
# yum install gconf-editor
# /apps/nautilus/preferences/show_desktop - uncheck this.

Rahul