Re: Has anyone got Flash plugin working with Firefox on f9_64 (SOLVED)

Reg Clemens wrote:
Thanks, I loaded all the modules mentioned above with yum.
BOY, the i386 modules pulled in a LOT of other 386 modules, but
I guess thats why we have big disks today...

There's a 64-bit flash plugin now available. I'd suggest installing that instead.