Re: How do I activate compiz on kde with F10?

Steven W. Orr wrote:
> I'm interested in trying it but I have no idea how to activate it. It
> looks cool. Where do I start?

Install compiz-kde, then pick the Compiz Switcher from the menu or run
desktop-effects-kde (that's its internal name) from a terminal. I think the
default window manager can also be set through System Settings under
Advanced / Session management (probably cleaner, the Compiz Switcher was
originally written for older versions of KDE where it wasn't so easy to
change the window manager).

        Kevin Kofler