Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko <at> greshko.com> writes:

> Doesn't matter....
>
> It is only a poll of those people who have decided to respond.    No
> better than the various CNN online polls an those types.

So according to you, there won't be a way of determining whether people like
something or not? Because, if one comes up with poll results that are contrary
to your preferences, you can just dismiss it with a "oh some people didn't
respond". I believe that those who responded are representative of the Fedora
community, per reason in previous post. Your comments don't seem to be
constructive here, considering the above, and also the fact that you didn't even
bother to look at the poll that you're dismissing.

Regards,
Noel.