Re: Call for vote: Nautilus use Browser view for fedora 11

Noel Zeng wrote:
> Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko <at> greshko.com> writes:
>

>> Doesn't matter....
>>
>> It is only a poll of those people who have decided to respond.    No
>> better than the various CNN online polls an those types.
>>

> So according to you, there won't be a way of determining whether people like
> something or not? Because, if one comes up with poll results that are contrary
> to your preferences, you can just dismiss it with a "oh some people didn't
> respond". I believe that those who responded are representative of the Fedora
> community, per reason in previous post. Your comments don't seem to be
> constructive here, considering the above, and also the fact that you didn't even
> bother to look at the poll that you're dismissing.

It isn't the content of the poll....it is the polling methodology.

But, never mind.   I'm glad important things are decided by these "polls".

--
- "Outside! What's it like?" - "Well -- It's sort of big" (Truckers)
Mei-Mei Greshko greshko com