Re: Lets test the h@!! out of KDE4.2 before it releases...

Is dual-head support any better than 4.1?

Until I can set different wallpapers on different screens and different
virtual desktops, I'll consider KDE 4 to be a horrible regression from
3.5.  (This is, after all, the main reason I've been using KDE instead
of GNOME all these years.)

Ian Pilcher                                         arequipeno gmail com