Re: Thunderbird 3 Beta 1 RPM - Did anyone make it?

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 9:46 AM, Mark <markg85 gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to try out the latest Thunberbird beta but i can't find a
> rpm for it anywhere.
> Is a RPM of that latest beta even build by anyone?

AFAIK there is no RPM yet (and I wouldn't expect there to be until the
thing is actually released). Just download the tarball and unpack it.
You can use it directly without installation. Note that it will change
some profile settings in ~/.thunderbird so make a backup if you want
to be careful.

poc