Re: X session frozes

On Sun, 2008-12-21 at 21:13 +0530, Anoop wrote:
> You can also try coping it to /etc/X11 and rebooting once.

Simply restarting X would be less drastic, and less time consuming.
Especially if you need to test out various different modifications.
This isn't Windows.

If the system is still freezing, after that, of course you'd need to
reboot.  But there's no need to go through a full reboot before that
happens, if it does.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.7-53.fc9.i686