Re: Unable to login after latest FC10 updates (i386 on Dell GX270)

I have the same problem on an Dell Latitude D600 with an ati chipset.
There is no text or icons. i can click on the screen an things happen but there is no icons buttons or text just grey and white windows.
One more thing i forgot to mention. I did an yum uprate yesterday and with other things i also updated x server