How do I activate compiz on kde with F10?

cromworshipper-fedorastuff at yahoo.com cromworshipper-fedorastuff at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 20:58:12 UTC 2008

There are many guides on this topic around the web.  Very little of this is fedora specific.

If you want to just try it, assuming everything is installed and configured, try this:

dbus-launch fusion-icon

This should give you the tray icon.

More here: http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Compiz_Fusion
and here: http://wiki.compiz-fusion.org/FAQ