Re: Getting DHCP to work/f10 declines to start network

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:34:15 -0500 (EST)
tom wrote:

> Is the dhcp system busted here? Or am I nuts?

It is possible that the F10 default install includes draconian
firewall rules (I'm not really sure, but they seem to be trying
to be fanatically secure at every turn).

You could diable iptables and ip6tables and see if your dhcp
server can find you, if so, there is something about the firewall
rules that blocks it.