Re: is KDE dead - did Gnome win?

Mail Lists wrote:
>   (1)  Are the fedora KDE users moving back to gnome ? ... is KDE dead
> or alive ?

Nope, I'm still using and comaintaining KDE, I don't see how KDE 4.1 is any
worse than 3.5. Well, there's a couple of missing features, but most of
those are coming back in 4.2. I don't think switching to GNOME makes any
sense, really, but of course you're free to use whatever you prefer, as
always.

        Kevin Kofler