Re: KDE 4.1 on Fedora 10

On Sunday 21 December 2008 22:49:03 Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
> There's a bar at the bottom of the screen in gdm's login screen. In the
> middle there's a combo box to select the session type (after typing the
> user name, before entering the password). At least, that's how I
> remember it, I've seen  this screen just once when I first booted after
> installing F10, then I changed the login manager to kdm.

No, there was a bar at the bottom, but as I described earlier, it gave only
language, keyboard layout, accessibility options and one that shows bootup
messages.  I did look *very* carefully.

It doesn't matter to me now, because I shall be using the KDE login, but there
is obviously some sort of problem with gdm (at least on some machines?).

Anne