Session Manager changed again ??

Hi;

By using Currently Running Programs (or whatever) and Options tabs in F9
I was able to start Evolution and Xchat-gnome in workspace 3 at login.
Now SM has removed the Currently Running Programs (or whatever) tab.
Instead I have added Evolution and Xchat-gnome to the Startup Programs
tab.

Does anybody know how to write the startup command so that they both
open in workspace 3 rather than workspace 1?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 10, Gnome 2.24.2