Re: PackageKit has eaten my system (again!)

2008/12/22 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt gmail com>
They are found in the "gpgme" package. In the 9/Everything repo at least.
Be prepared that you also need "gnupg2" and "pth" as additional dependencies,
if not installed already.

The way its going he will soon end up getting a really long dependency list.
correct me if I am wrong, cant he just install yum from the dvd? And then do a full yum update to get things in order?

--
Suvayu