Fedora10 Wireless configuration

Hello,

I just installed Fedora 10 on my computer and I am attempting to set up a D-Link DWL-G520+ network card. When I use the “Network Configuration” tool and select “Add” then try to find the network card from the list under “Select Ethernet Adapter” I don’t see my card or any wireless cards from D-Link. What should I choose?

Thanks.

Tom