RE: duda

Tanks

in fact, i install fedora 8 but i have a problem because my i wnat to use a telefone conection for internet and i set the modem conection but i have an error:

Device prodygy: an error was detected in processing the options given, such as two mutually exclusive options being used.

can you help me?

Teresa Canseco

tanks