Re: midi question

Gene Heskett wrote:
Ok, got it, along with a .mid file that turned out to be a short sample only. Worked great, once, will not play the track again even if I restart it. This versions gui seems to be the economy model, no visualization keyboard, no configure pulldown, just a file selector is the whole gui. I recall a much fancier gui on timidity in years past. I think I'll poke around and see if I can find the older version. Thanks for the hint.

Don't forget eaw-patches too.  They really make a huge, huge difference.

--Russell