Re: dbus preventing system-config-services from running

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 5:35 PM, stan <goedigi89__e cox net> wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion.  I did this and it didn't work.  Yum didn't find
any upgrade for dbus at all.  The only updgrades were for qpidc and qpidd,
and their dependent i386 packages.  Fortunately, chkconfig still works, so
I'm using that as an alternative.  Would a nodeps remove and reinstall to
get the correct version of dbus be effective?

Have you rebooted since installing the dbus-1.2.4-2.fc10.i386 and
related updates?

-jef

Yeah, I booted into both the 134 kernel and the 159 kernel. Everything is working fine except for this, as far as I can tell.