Eclipse not working on F10

I am having an issue with Eclipse failing to start on F10.

Here is what I am getting when running from konsole...

CompilerOracle: exclude
org/eclipse/core/internal/dtree/DataTreeNode.forwardDeltaWith
CompilerOracle: exclude
org/eclipse/jdt/internal/compiler/lookup/ParameterizedMethodBinding.<init>
CompilerOracle: exclude
org/eclipse/cdt/internal/core/dom/parser/cpp/semantics/CPPTemplates.instantiateTemplate
CompilerOracle: exclude
org/eclipse/cdt/internal/core/pdom/dom/cpp/PDOMCPPLinkage.addBinding
CompilerOracle: exclude
org/python/pydev/editor/codecompletion/revisited/PythonPathHelper.isValidSourceFile
CompilerOracle: exclude
org/python/pydev/ui/filetypes/FileTypesPreferencesPage.getDottedValidSourceFiles

then it just fails.

Any ideas?